Designed by pro riders, mechanics and scientists, Peaty’s Rim Job has been developed from the ground up as a bicycle rim tape. The super high tensile strength tape is primed with a bespoke adhesive for extra grip.
An optimum amount of stretch and large rigid recyclable core allows the tape to be pulled and applied with tension, contouring your rim tightly for a better fit. Do you struggle to find the hole? No problem! Just hold your rim up to the light and the tape’s semi-transparent finish will illuminate the way.
1. Remove tyre and any old rim tape
2. Clean and degrease rim thoroughly
3. Ensure rim is completely dry before application
4. Press tape firmly into the centre of the rim and smooth out to the edges, removing any trapped air
5. Run tape around the rim while keeping tape tension and allowing for at least 10cm overlap of tape at the end when cut
6. Use a small spike to pierce the tape in the centre of the valve hole
7. Remove dust cap and Push valve through the valve hole
8. Apply lock ring tightly by hand, ensuring there are no air gaps
9. Refit tyre, add Peaty’s Tubeless sealant, inflate Tyre
This product has yet to be reviewed
To be the first to review this product simply fill out the form to the left and let us know how you feel about this product!
To estimate the freight on this item simply enter the destination postcode and the desired quantity and click the "estimate" button.