• Ride Aligned™: The 2020 Sight VLT 29 uses Norco’s Ride Aligned™ design system which matches each individual bike to the human who rides it, creating a customized platform that is both stable and balanced, allowing the rider to push harder. Using individual rider metrics, precise suspension kinematics, and proprietary app technology, you’ll align with your ride experience like never before.
• 29-Inch Wheels: Riders have been raving about 29-inch wheels for years, and we found the best combination of strength and performance for the wheels on each Sight VLT 29 to withstand everything electric mountain biking can dish out. They roll over obstacles easier, and maintain momentum through rough terrain. We also wrapped them in Maxxis re-enforced Double Down tires to give you all the support and durability you need on every ride.
• Shimano Steps: All The Power You Need: Designed to withstand the extreme demands of e-mountain biking, the best-in-class Shimano STEPS E8000 and E7000 drive units will extend your ride and give you the push you need to get through the tough stuff. The E7000 switchunit and display on all models give you all the information you need, and take up less space on your bars.
• Ride Longer: The Sight VLT’s in-tube battery provides more range than most other e-MTB’s thanks to Norco’s unique power management system and the highly-efficient Shimano motor. And, when you add the additional capacity of the optional 360Wh range extender battery (sold separately), you’ll ride further than you ever thought an e-MTB could. Without the range extender, every size Sight VLT 29 can carry a full-sized water bottle.
• E-MTB Specific Components: Each Sight VLT 29 comes equipped with components selected specifically for the demands of e-MTB. The e-spec suspension forks, e-rated freehub mechanisms, robust DT Swiss Competition rear spokes and Single-click shifters on SRAMequipped models help maximize strength and durability under power.
• Increased Clearance: Two-piece bridgeless seatstays increase tire clearance and facilitate a steeper seat tube design, permitting longer- travel, size-specific dropper posts. The 34.9mm post, combined with the lower top tube make it easier for riders to move around and to get seats right out of the way on steep descents without sacrificing stiffness or strength when fully extended.
To be the first to review this product simply fill out the form to the left and let us know how you feel about this product!
To estimate the freight on this item simply enter the destination postcode and the desired quantity and click the "estimate" button.